The post-Thanksgiving deals period is winding down, with the last hurrah being Cyber Monday. If you were too busy reuniting with family and friends over the long weekend to do any bargain hunting online or in stores, today is a great opportunity to catch some good savings. If you’re hoping to save big on Apple gadgets, there are some Cyber Monday deals available — just not from the company itself. Thankfully, other online retailers carrying Apple goods have got you covered.
Apple deals today include substantial discounts on mid-2017 MacBook Pros and even a couple of deals on the iPhone 8 and 8 Plus. Note that some sites are offering site-wide discounts that include Apple products as well, like Target’s site-wide 15 percent off sale.
- Apple MacBook Pro (13-inch, 8GB RAM, 256GB SSD) for $1,299.99 (usually $1,499.99)
- Apple MacBook Pro 13-inch (with Touchbar and Touch ID, 256GB) for $1,529.99 (usually $1,999.99)
- Apple MacBook Pro (15-inch, 8GB RAM, 256GB SSD) for $2,149.99 (usually $2,399.99)
- Apple MacBook Pro (15-inch, 16GB RAM, 512GB SSD) for $2,549.99 (usually $2,799.99)
- Apple MacBook Air (13-inch, 8GB RAM, 128GB SSD) for $869 (usually $999)
- Apple MacBook Air (13-inch, 8GB RAM, 256GB SSD) for $1,099 (usually $1,199)